1. High-efficiency filter installation forms include clean room installation and replacement methods, ceiling or technical sandwich installation and replacement methods; according to the sealing method between the high-efficiency filter and the frame, there are gaskets, negative pressure seals, and liquid tank seals.
2. The high-efficiency filter should be transported and stored in the direction indicated by the manufacturer. Handle it gently during transportation to avoid severe vibration and collision.
3. The installation process should be reasonably adjusted according to the resistance of each filter. When the high-efficiency filter is installed, the arrow on the frame and the airflow direction should be the same.
4. The frame where the high-efficiency filter is installed should be flat, and the allowable deviation of the flatness of the mounting frame of each high-efficiency filter is not more than 1mm.
5. No matter what kind of sealing method the high-efficiency filter adopts, the surface of the packing, the surface of the frame of the filter, the surface of the frame and the liquid tank must be wiped clean. When using a gasket, the thickness of the gasket should not exceed 8mm, and the joint form and material can be the same as the clean air pipe flange gasket.